Hotel Parking & Transportation
Page last updated August 28, 2012.
The Sheraton Gateway uses the All Star Parking (#4) adjacent to it in lieu of a structure of its own.
However, the most convenient parking for the convention is to use Easy Park (#5) as the main entrance to the con is on Avon Drive
Sheraton Gateway: 6101 W. Century Blvd
|Map #||Lot Name||Gate Rate||Special Rate||Address|
|1||Park 'N Fly||$15.95/day||$13.95/day online||6351 W. Century Blvd|
|2||Quik Park||$13.95/day||$9.95/day online
$12.65 AAA Discount
$15 online coupon
|6151 W. Century Blvd|
|3||Sunrise||$10.91 to $15.99/day
based on vehicle type
|6155 W. 98th Street|
|4||All Star Parking||$13.95/day||6141 W. Century Blvd|
|5||Easy Park||$10.95/day||1 free day coupon
with 2 day stay
|6101 W. 98th Street|
|6||Valet Air Park||$12.95/day||9600 S. Sepulveda Blvd|
|7||LAX Lot C||$12.00/day
|$4/hr per hour,
max of $12/day
|96th St. & Sepulveda Blvd|
Prices subject to change without notice.
Solid colored dots denote entrances.
For those willing to take a bus, there are some options.
- Metro Bus Route #42 - Baldwin Hills, Inglewood, Leimert Park, LA, Downtown LA
- Metro Bus Route #111 - Norwalk, Downey, Bell Gardens, Bell, Huntington Park, Florence, LA, Hyde Park, Inglewood
- Metro Bus Route #117 - Downey, South Gate, Watts, LA, Vermont Knolls, Inglewood
- Metro Bus Route #232 - Long Beach, Wilmington, Harbor City, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo [No Sunday]
- Metro Bus Route #439 - Culver City, Downtown LA [Connects to Metro Green Line]