Hotel Parking & Transportation
Hilton Los Angeles Airport: 5711 West Century Blvd
The Hilton has underground parking for self-parking and valet.
Hotel guests will get a parking pass when they check-in as a strategicon attendee. It is good for in-out. $9 per day.
Non-hotel guests that attend the convention and park in the Hilton parking lot need to get a Strategicon parking pass. This will reduce your parking to $9 per day. No in-out privilege is available for non-guest parking. The parking ticket you received from the Hilton when you use self-parking will either need to get stamped by Strategicon at our Registration Desk or you will be given a pass to turn in with your ticket.
Valet parking for strategicon attendees is $20.
Note -- these rates and parking passes only apply for parking at the Hilton LAX.
The Hilton lot fills up quickly. While there is plenty of surrounding parking, it is typically $25 to $30 a day.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- X Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- A The Parking Spot - 5701 W. Century Blvd. $16.95 - $21.95 per day. Online reservation specials.
- B Wally Park Premier Garage Parking - 9700 Bellanca Ave. $16.95 - $20.95 per day, self-parking
- C Sam’s Parking - 5700 W, 96th St. Rates vary – Online reservations
- D Airport Spectrum LAX - 5757 Century Blvd. $9.95/day Valet, $11.95/day Self
- F Joe’s Parking (formerly All Star Parking) - 6141 Century Blvd. $14.95 per day, self parking. Online specials.
- G Sunrise LAX Airport Parking - 6155 W. 98th St. $10.91 - $15.99. Special rates with online reservations.
- H Quikpark Los Angeles Aiport - 9821 Vicksburg Ave. $15.35 per day, self parking. Online discount rates.
- I Wally Park Express Parking (former location of Valet Air-Park) - 9600 S. Sepulveda Blvd. $14.95 per day, self-parking
- J Park ‘N Fly @ Park One - 6351 W. Century Blvd. $14.95 per day, with online booking
- K LAX Economy Parking Lot C - 96th St. & Sepulveda Blvd. $12.00 per day
We have been told the lot to the north or the hotel is offering daily parking for $13.95
For those willing to take a bus, there are some options.
To give you an idea of what's available, a map of public transit routes to LAX.
- Culver City Bus Route 6 - Friday Culver City Bus Route 6 - Weekend/Holiday ($1.00 each way)
- Big Blue Bus - Route 3 ($1.00 each way)
- Metro Fares $0.35 - $2.45 each way depending on where or what you're coming from.
- Metro Bus Route #102 - South Gate, LA, Leimert Park, LAX
- Metro Bus Route #111/311 - Norwalk, Bell Gardens, Bell, Huntington Park, LA, Hyde Park, Inglewood, LAX
- Metro Bus Route #117 - Downey, South Gate, Watts, LA, Inglewood, LAX
- Metro Bus Route #120 - Whittier, Santa Fe Springs, Norwalk, Downey, Lynwood, Willowbrook, LA, Inglewood, El Segundo
- Metro Bus Route #232 - Long Beach, Wilmington, Harbor City, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, LAX
Page last updated August 26, 2016.