The flea market is in the Century Prefunction, located on the first floor, near the base of the escalator.
Saturday, 11 am to 3 pm
Sunday, 11 am to 3 pm
Tables are available for $10 per hour and require a one-day or full-con badge.
Flea Market Policies
- The selling of any appreciable quantity of current products (either in or out of shrink wrap, freight-damaged, etc.) will not be allowed.
- The sale of new currently available products from manufacturers present at this show is not allowed!
- Please exercise good taste in the items you offer.
- The convention reserves the right not to rent a flea market table.
- All decisions of the convention are final!
Individuals judged in violation of these policies may be expelled from the convention for the remainder of the event.
If you wish to sell anything at the convention, you must purchase either an exhibitor table or a flea market table or sell your items in the Game Auction. All unauthorized sellers will be removed from the convention without a refund.
Please consult the Program Guide for detailed convention rules.